advertisement
Rb Hip Hop

Pusha T on Drake’s ‘What Did I Miss?’: ‘Just Not for Me’

The Virginia rapper was honest about how he felt about the new song from his arch nemesis. Get the details.

Pusha T on Drake’s ‘What Did I Miss?’: ‘Just Not for Me’

Pusha T performs during the 2025 Roots Picnic Music Festival at Mann Center For Performing Arts on June 1, 2025 in Philadelphia.

Astrida Valigorsky/Getty Images

Pusha T isn’t a fan of Drake latest single “What Did I Miss?

While he and his brother Malice sat down with Complex News recently, the Virginia rapper was asked directly if he liked the Toronto rapper’s new song and simply replied, “No.” When asked what he didn’t like about the track, he responded by saying, “Just not for me.”


The two have been subbing and dissing each other dating back to around 2011, with things coming to a head with Drake dropping “Duppy Freestyle” and Push answering with the scathing “Story of Adidon.” However, don’t expect Push to throw any more shots.

advertisement

In an interview with GQ last month, he told the outlet that there’s really nothing more to be said. “I think after everything that had been done, I don’t think there was ever anything subliminal to be said ever again in life,” he said. “Not only just musically, like bro, I actually was in Canada. I actually had a show and made it home. So, I can’t pay attention to none of that. I did the dance for real, not to come back and tiptoe around anything.”

He also spoke on Drake’s lawsuit, which may or may not have affected the new Clipse album directly in regards to Kendrick Lamar‘s verse on “Chains & Whips.”

“They wanted me to ask Kendrick to censor his verse, which of course I was never doing,” he said of Def Jam’s parent company UMG. Adding that Drake’s ongoing lawsuit against his label “kind of cheapens the art of it once we gotta have real questions about suing and litigation.”

This article was first published on Billboard U.S.

advertisement
Carly Rae Jepsen
Meredith Jenks

Carly Rae Jepsen

Pop

604 Records Co-Founder Jonathan Simkin Says Carly Rae Jepsen Recorded a Whole Unreleased Album Around 'Call Me Maybe'

The British Columbia-native was signed to Interscope Records, but was reportedly tasked to make a brand new record with all new producers.

An unreleased Carly Rae Jepsen project exists out in the music ether, according to Jonathan Simkin.

In a recent podcast episode of I Hate Simkin, the 604 Records co-founder reveals that prior to the No. 1 success of Jepsen’s “Call Me Maybe,” an entire project had been made — but it didn’t make it to the masses.

keep readingShow less
advertisement